Buganda Royal Institute of Business and Technical Education Mengo
Continuation of Last Semester/term that were postponed due to Covid-19 and begining of term two for students on term basis
Guidance to Students
1. Only Certificate and Diploma students in their final year are expected to report i.e April 2018, August 2018, and April 2019.
2. All students should report between 15th to 19th October 2020
3. All students MUST wear masks. The Institute shall provide water and soap at different strategic points at campus
4. Note that this is a continuation of last semester. Therefore, all students with pending tuition fees must clear before reporting and present evidence of paynent on reporting day.
5. Students on term basis shall complete last term and immediately start term two 2020. Therefore, students on term basis are expected to clear pending fees balances for last term and also make payment for the new term two 2020.
6. Lectures will officially start on Monday 19th October 2020
7. Every student must have at least two masks for wearing every day
8. Every student, staff and visitors shall be subjected to temperature check-up before entry into the Institute, and also required to wash/sanitise hands at the main entraces
9. Other Standard Operating Procedures on Covid-19 shall be communicated to you during the orientation engagements on arrival.
Keep safe, wear a mask, wash or sanitise your hands